For the digital story that I created, I discussed a potential lesson that I may include in the classroom one day. For this lesson, the teacher will place famous pieces of art at the front of the room and students will independently chose which artwork is their favorite, least favorite, and a piece that they think their parents would like. This assignment allows students to think about how a piece of art may make people feel differently. Students are also asked to think about other people's opinions as they are asked what they believe their parents would like best. This would be a great introduction to begin explaining to students the different art styles such as pop art.
- What is the tool that you have chosen? What does it do?
- What else do you know about the tool?
- How can you leverage this tool to create integrated art experiences in your classroom?
- Why would you use the tool in the classroom?
- Could students use this app to create their own digital media artifacts?
- What makes it easy to use?
- What would challenge students?
No comments:
Post a Comment